Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Music Monday on Tuesday

There I sat, at the black makeshift computer desk in our bonus room, armed with a plate of chips and hummus, ready to do my Music Monday blog post.

And the computer wouldn't work.

So, I'm here to do it on Tuesday evening instead. Hope you guys don't mind! =)

The Song of the Week is "By Your Side" by Tenth Avenue North. This is a great song by one of my favorite bands, and our youth band is practicing it for an upcoming function at Generations Church. When you're listening to the song, it's as if you're hearing God talking to you-- asking you the hard questions, opening His arms to comfort you, and telling you he loves you. And His love is not shallow. His love is strong and consuming and can pierce through our darkness. His love is the only thing that can fill us up. I'm still learning that. You probably are too. So let's be moved together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I love reading your comments! If you use the Anonymous setting, please leave your name or some kind of username under your post. Love you guys!