Sunday, June 22, 2014
Stronger.
I have lost some of my shine in the whole growing-up process. Who hasn't? I am way more confused and skeptical than I used to be. My heart has been bruised. My confidence has been shaken. I have been so full of fear that for a while my life was more about getting through than living.
But there is this beautiful thing called healing. God is healing all my scars and making me stronger. He is restoring me. And while the hard times aren't fun, in the end God is going to make me more whole than I ever was.
He wants to do the same for you. He wants to make you stronger.
You just have to let him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know this is really off topic, but you look so familiar! I just know I've seen you somewhere before... :P
ReplyDeleteWho knows? Maybe we've met! :)
Delete