| Please ignore the fact that my fitness plan has nothing to do with soccer. |
I took my ACT today at the community college! I think I did a little better on science and a little worse in English than I was expecting. Oh, the suspense.... I wonder what score I made?!
Anyway, that final test marked the conclusion of my sophomore year of high school! Yay! I like school, but it feels great to have tenth grade under my belt... or, under my stretchy waistband. See, I'm wearing Soffe shorts. (Gasp: I just admitted I'm wearing sweats on a fashion blog. Oops. You won't hold it against me, will you? :))
I have a few goals for this summer. Including to work harder on my fitness routine. Which, as of now, is less than 2 hours a week.
So, I enlisted my lovely mom of Bodies on a Budget to make me a two-week exercise plan to get me on the road to success with fitness. (Perks of having a mother with a background in Health Education.)
Monday
|
40 min. interval training cardio—30 min.
treadmill, 5 min. trampoline, 5 min. step
|
20 min. resistance (arms and abs)
|
|
Tuesday
|
20 min. cardio— 1.7 miles
|
40 min. resistance—(legs, shoulders, delts, abs)
|
|
Thursday
|
40 min.
cardio—run 3 miles; walk the rest.
|
20 min.
resistance (delts, back, traps)
|
|
Friday
|
30 min. cardio—10 min. treadmill, 10 min. tramp, 10 min. step
|
30 min. resistance (biceps, tris, delts, back)
|
Isn't she awesome?
So, now I wanna know:
What are your plans, goals, and dreams for this summer?
It is fine to be zealous, provided the purpose is good.
Galatians 4:18
Love,
Ireland
Ireland
That's neat that your mom is helping you. Getting fit is something i'm working on this summer, too. i used to walk my sister's dog religiously every day for at least a half hour but she died last fall and over the winter a gained a little weight and fell out of shape. this spring i started jogging and bicycling again, and try to do one or the other each day. I've been riding around getting some different sunset shots just about every night. i like to think it's a good, healthy habit.
ReplyDeletegood work and good luck!
-Abigail
p.s. i forgot to tell you that earlier in the week i tagged you for the Versatile Blogger Award, but if you've already gotten it or don't wish to participate, no hard feelings!
Thanks Abigail! I plan to participate.
DeleteMy goal for the summer is that I want to finish this HTML class I've been working on online.
ReplyDeleteAwesome, Tera!
DeleteLooks like a great routine! I am trying to be more intentional with my summer days, trying to minimize electronic/tv time and dedicate my time to reading, exercising, and spending more time with siblings. :) I am not always successful, but having goals is good!
ReplyDeleteAs far as fitness goes, I am trying to stay in shape and keep my body ready for Cross Country season this fall. Running in the heat is hard, but so rewarding. Maybe it's just me, but sweating feels so good! (Especially when you get in the pool afterward! ;) )
Cheering you on!!
Kathryn
:D We went to the beach on Sunday and it was so great to get in the water... I love going to the pool but you can't boogie board in one!
DeleteI totally agree! Love your goals. And I know what you mean about not always being successful! My thing is trying not to turn into a stress bucket just because I didn't get to everything on my list. Part of being human is that EVERYTHING is rarely ever COMPLETELY done.... something I know all too well :)
Hope to see you soon!!! Don't know when the next time I'm coming in is but I definitely want to see you girls again!