This was awarded to me by Abigail at Sweeter Gets the Journey ... Thanks, Abigail!
There are 2 rules:
List 7 facts about yourself.
Pass the award on to a few other deserving blogs.
So, without further ado...
2. I have been outside of the U.S. three times-- once to Dublin and twice to the Caribbean.
3. I love Nancy Rue.
4. My favorite fiction book is Little Women by Louisa May Alcott.
5. My first concert was at Thompson-Boiling Arena to see Taylor Swift's Speak Now Tour.
6. I found a cute tee that says "Jesus Is My Rock & That's How I Roll" on Pinterest and thought it was awesome.
7. I am currently wearing a purple t-shirt and sheep-printed pajama pants.
I am passing this award on to Jill at The Wizard of Odds and Ends, Sarah at All Things Vintage, and Paige at Sunday Best and All the Rest.
Man, it sure feels like awards season!:)
xoxo,
Ireland

congratulatons, Ireland.
ReplyDeleteThat picture is so cool bis that your horse? So pretty!
Thumbs up for pajama pants.
-Abigail
Sadly, no! My aunt and uncle's house backs up to a large field with horses, and that is where the picture was taken.
DeleteAnd as for the pajama pants-- well, what can I say? Sheep are cool. :)
Fun post! Thanks so much for nominating me. I will try to do it soonish. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, I like this one! Thanks for the nomination! :) Your number 4 is totally the same for me!
ReplyDeleteOh, how I love Little Women! Which character is your favorite?
DeleteI know! Louisa May Alcott is probably my favorite author.
DeleteI can relate to all of them in some ways. Hm....I want to say Jo, but I think I'm going to go with Meg. She is just so patient and sweet with her younger sisters.
DeleteAlcott is definitely a GREAT writer! I'm going to go with Amy, but it's really hard to pick... :)
DeleteI know I am a bit late in the L.M. Alcott discussion, but have you read Eight Cousins or A Rose in Bloom? Definitely recommend, especially for summer reading.
ReplyDeleteI haven't yet! Thanks for the recommendation!!
Delete